Welcome to the
The La Porte County Family YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play, and other activities for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out. At the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
To better serve our members, we offer online registration for most of our programs. Please read the following instructions to conveniently register for your favorite programs.
If you have participated in previous online registration and know your login and password, your online account is already set up and you are ready to go to online registration. Click here to Login and Register Now.
If this is your first online registration attempt, please follow these steps at least one week ahead of the start of online registration:
- A member must have only one e-mail address on file in our membership database before being able to register online and open an Online Registration Account. The address will not be given to anyone else and will be used for Y purposes only.
- When this is completed, go back to the La Porte County Family YMCA website, www.lpymca.org, and follow the prompts for “Register Now.”
- Go to “Register Now” and click on any “Login and Register Now” hyperlink.
- Once you open your online registration account, you are eligible to register for any open online registration.
- At this time, membership payments and financial aid transactions must be processed at our Member Services Desk. Financial aid forms must be submitted to Dorothy Moellman or Ben Fout. For all programs, financial aid paperwork should be submitted at least two weeks prior to session registration.
- After classes start, registration can only be accommodated at the Member Services Desk. Registration after classes start will require full payment and a $10.00 late fee for most programs.
- The La Porte County Family YMCA reserves the right to close online registration at its discretion.
For your convenience and service, the La Porte County Family YMCA strives to promote efficient procedures through enhanced technology. If you have any questions, please contact us at (219) 325-9622.