La Porte County Family YMCA
STRENGTHENING COMMUNITY IS OUR CAUSE
The La Porte County Family YMCA is a leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We are a powerful association of men, woman and children of all ages and from all walks of life joined together by a shared passion: to strengthen the foundations of our community.
With a commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. Our Y ensures that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. To do our important work, our Y relies on support from members, donors, volunteers and community leaders.
Our Y believes that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health and our community. Every day our impact is felt when a mentor inspires a child, when an individual makes a healthy choice and when the community comes together for the common good.
Our Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. There is no other nonprofit quite like the Y. Be a part of a cause committed to moving people and communities forward.
To better serve our members, we offer online registration for most of our programs. Please read the following instructions to conveniently register for your favorite programs.
If you have participated in previous online registration and know your login and password, your online account is already set up and you are ready to go to online registration. Click here to Login and Register Now.
If this is your first online registration attempt, please follow these steps at least one week ahead of the start of online registration:
- A member must have only one e-mail address on file in our membership database before being able to register online and open an Online Registration Account. The address will not be given to anyone else and will be used for Y purposes only.
- When this is completed, go back to the La Porte County Family YMCA website, www.lpymca.org, and follow the prompts for “Register Now.”
- Go to “Register Now” and click on any “Login and Register Now” hyperlink.
- Once you open your online registration account, you are eligible to register for any open online registration.
- At this time, membership payments and financial aid transactions must be processed at our Member Services Desk. Financial aid forms must be submitted to Dorothy Moellman or Ben Fout. For all programs, financial aid paperwork should be submitted at least two weeks prior to session registration.
- After classes start, registration can only be accommodated at the Member Services Desk. Registration after classes start will require full payment and a $10.00 late fee for most programs.
- The La Porte County Family YMCA reserves the right to close online registration at its discretion.
For your convenience and service, the La Porte County Family YMCA strives to promote efficient procedures through enhanced technology. If you have any questions, please contact us at (219) 325-9622.