STRENGTHENING COMMUNITY IS OUR CAUSE
The La Porte County Family YMCA is a leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We are a powerful association of men, woman and children of all ages and from all walks of life joined together by a shared passion: to strengthen the foundations of our community.
With a commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. Our Y ensures that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. To do our important work, our Y relies on support from members, donors, volunteers and community leaders.
Our Y believes that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health and our community. Every day our impact is felt when a mentor inspires a child, when an individual makes a healthy choice and when the community comes together for the common good.
Our Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. There is no other nonprofit quite like the Y. Be a part of a cause committed to moving people and communities forward.
Join Our Mailing List!
Our facilities are available for rental, including the gymnasiums, large multi-purpose room, swimming pool and teen center. Consider us for your birthdays, youth group outings or team parties, with the following possible themes: pool party, volleyball party, basketball party or soccer party.
When reserving for a party you must pay a non-refundable deposit. The deposit will be half of the building rental for individuals and a $100 deposit for corporations.
MULTIPURPOSE ROOM RENTAL
Number of Guests: 1-50+
Number of Guests: Less than 25 people.
Parties of more than 25 require another lifeguard. Each additional lifeguard is $25.00/hr.
Looking for a fun and affordable place to host your next school function, party celebration, office party or church outing? Renting one of two gyms at the La Porte County Family YMCA is the way to go. For inquiries, please contact the Member Services Desk at (219) 325-9622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Member: $50.00/ hr.
ANDREW AVENUE OUTDOOR CENTER
One of the newest playgrounds in at the Y is built on top of the Andrew Avenue Outdoor Center. However, if the view does not impress you, the slide and the roof-top playground surely will. With new and safe equipment to climb on in fresh air and plenty of sunshine, having your child’s party at the Andrew Avenue Ourdoor Center will be a unique and memorable occasion.
Member: $200.00/ 3 hr. rental
Non-member: $250.00/3 hr. rental
For use of the Kitchen at Andrew Ave. Outdoor Center there is an additional $50.00 fee.
Requests do not ensure the date is available.
- Applicants must place request and (non-refundable) 1/2 down of the fee at least 3 WEEKS PRIOR to the event. The balance is to be paid 2 weeks prior to the event with a signed agreement and final head count of guests.
- There is a refundable $50.00 deposit for the Main Branch and $100.00 deposit for Andrew Ave Outdoor Center. This deposit is refunded after inspection of rented area following event if the area rented is clean and damage free.
- Rentals are available to both YMCA members and non-members.
- Groups are allowed to decorate the room within 15 minutes prior to the event and must have the room cleaned and empty within 15 minutes after the event.
- No decorations are allowed to be hung from the walls, ceiling or mirrors.
- Food and drinks are allowed. It is the renter's responsibility to clean up all food and drinks.
- Main branch rental areas are available Saturdays and Sundays from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. only.
- Parties over 25 people require additional lifeguard and building supervisors for an additional fee. If party is reserved for less than 25 people and more than 25 people are present at the party, the additional staffing fees will come from the security deposit.
- Andrew Ave Outdoor Center is available when Y programming is not scheduled at Andrew Ave.
- All non-member party attendees are required to sign a waiver upon entry to facility. Parents or legal guardians must sign for attendees under the age of 18.
- All parties must be approved by the Member Engagement Director prior to scheduling.